Old Friends, A New Love
I realized after posting my last entry that one of that last things I said probably didn't make much sense. I posted the NC2 entry the same day that I posted the Kidz Kamp entry, but it was categorized under July's section because I first started writing back then. In reality, I did post two entries in one day-they just didn't both show up under the same date. Confusing, I know.
Something I have yet to mention is my newfound love for Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. I remember watching it with my grandparents when it originally aired on television, and even though I was only a young lass, I enjoyed it then. This summer, while watching the kiddos, Christina shared with me that she owns seasons one through five of this lovely show. Soon after this discovery, I borrowed the first season and began re-watching them with my grandma. We soon became addicted, and while I was at Kidz Kamp, she finished the second season without me, so I've been trying to catch up.
I am writing this post from my lovely college town. I came up here to job hunt and return Elizabeth's laptop to her. It has been wonderful to catch up with some long lost friends. My brother moves into his college dorm room in the morning-so strange. I decided to stay up here so that I could help him move in-trying to be a good sister and all. It's going to be very weird having my little brother on campus, but I have no doubt that God has some awesome things in store for this year.
After I help Jacob move in, I must scurry home so I can spend some time with my family and pack before I come back to move in on Monday. We'll also be having a farewell Dr. Quinn marathon, of course. I've got a busy next few days ahead of me, but I couldn't be more excited! Back to classes, a lovely roommate, college friends, and working my way towards graduation.
Something I have yet to mention is my newfound love for Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. I remember watching it with my grandparents when it originally aired on television, and even though I was only a young lass, I enjoyed it then. This summer, while watching the kiddos, Christina shared with me that she owns seasons one through five of this lovely show. Soon after this discovery, I borrowed the first season and began re-watching them with my grandma. We soon became addicted, and while I was at Kidz Kamp, she finished the second season without me, so I've been trying to catch up.
I am writing this post from my lovely college town. I came up here to job hunt and return Elizabeth's laptop to her. It has been wonderful to catch up with some long lost friends. My brother moves into his college dorm room in the morning-so strange. I decided to stay up here so that I could help him move in-trying to be a good sister and all. It's going to be very weird having my little brother on campus, but I have no doubt that God has some awesome things in store for this year.
After I help Jacob move in, I must scurry home so I can spend some time with my family and pack before I come back to move in on Monday. We'll also be having a farewell Dr. Quinn marathon, of course. I've got a busy next few days ahead of me, but I couldn't be more excited! Back to classes, a lovely roommate, college friends, and working my way towards graduation.

Comments
Post a Comment