Hello Again
It's been about a month since I've taken time to sit down and read the blogs that I follow, or write an entry, for that matter. I realized this evening that I haven't posted anything since November 5. My heart broke a little.
Hence, this post. I have an entry that's been forming in my mind for a few weeks now, but it's going to have to be patient a little longer because 5 a.m. comes early. I can feel the precious hours of sleep between now and then slipping away, even as I sit here typing. I'm not sure when I became this older, adult version of myself, but you read correctly. I wake up super early now, and I rejoice when I'm able to go to bed earlier than normal.
This semester is bringing on many changes, all of which are both exciting and terrifying at the same time. I find myself begging God for His grace and thanking Him for it in the same breath. After all, it is by His grace alone that I'm able to even attempt the adventures He sets before me each morning. I have no idea what God has in store for this semester, but I know that He has a plan and He's perfectly faithful. What more could I ask for? I pray that your week is blessed and God reveals Himself to you in astounding ways.
Hence, this post. I have an entry that's been forming in my mind for a few weeks now, but it's going to have to be patient a little longer because 5 a.m. comes early. I can feel the precious hours of sleep between now and then slipping away, even as I sit here typing. I'm not sure when I became this older, adult version of myself, but you read correctly. I wake up super early now, and I rejoice when I'm able to go to bed earlier than normal.
This semester is bringing on many changes, all of which are both exciting and terrifying at the same time. I find myself begging God for His grace and thanking Him for it in the same breath. After all, it is by His grace alone that I'm able to even attempt the adventures He sets before me each morning. I have no idea what God has in store for this semester, but I know that He has a plan and He's perfectly faithful. What more could I ask for? I pray that your week is blessed and God reveals Himself to you in astounding ways.
"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8

Comments
Post a Comment