Hannah Banana :)
Home sweet Home.
I've been back home for about three days now. My car is only halfway unloaded, and what has actually made it into the house is sitting in my bedroom floor, unpacked. I'll get things organized. Eventually.
As good as it is to be home, that's not my reason for blogging. This particular day is a very special one. My dear cousin Hannah turns 17 today! Unfortunately, she's off gallivanting in a different state at the moment, so I can't see her or bake her a cake. But I know she's having a fantastic time with her long, lost, Cajun friends. I will see you soon, Hannah dear. Until then, have an amazing birthday!
And please, be careful about who you ride with. My theory on blind people driving was never proven. Good rule to live by: If your friend can't see, take the keys. :)
I've been back home for about three days now. My car is only halfway unloaded, and what has actually made it into the house is sitting in my bedroom floor, unpacked. I'll get things organized. Eventually.
As good as it is to be home, that's not my reason for blogging. This particular day is a very special one. My dear cousin Hannah turns 17 today! Unfortunately, she's off gallivanting in a different state at the moment, so I can't see her or bake her a cake. But I know she's having a fantastic time with her long, lost, Cajun friends. I will see you soon, Hannah dear. Until then, have an amazing birthday!
And please, be careful about who you ride with. My theory on blind people driving was never proven. Good rule to live by: If your friend can't see, take the keys. :)

Comments
Post a Comment